Effective Monday, August 10, 2020, the Oklahoma Aquarium will require guests to wear face coverings during their visit. Children 12 and under are not required to wear masks, but it is strongly encouraged whenever possible. For those who don’t have masks, the Oklahoma Aquarium will have cloth masks available for purchase. Paper masks will be available while supplies last.
The health and safety of our guests, staff, and volunteers have always been our top priority, and we hope that you will join us in our efforts to combat the spread of COVID-19.
We thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times.
The Oklahoma Aquarium is currently observing normal business hours:
Monday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (last admission at 5 p.m.)
Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. (last admission at 8 p.m.)
Wednesday - Sunday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (last admission at 5 p.m.)
In the interest of social distancing, guests are encouraged to visit outside of peak hours. Our busiest hours are 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Visiting outside of those hours will allow more distance between you and other guests.
Our guests are strongly advised to wear masks. Please adhere to social distancing practices during your visit. Our floors are marked at 6-feet intervals to help guests monitor their distance from others.
The health and safety of our guests and staff remain the utmost priority. Guests can expect the following precautions during their visit to the Oklahoma Aquarium:
- Our floors are marked six to eight-feet apart. We ask guests to respect social distancing guidelines.
- All our exhibits are open, including our playground and coin-operated rides and games.
- To encourage social distancing, feed shows remain temporarily postponed.
- Our staff sanitize all surfaces for the cleanest environment.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the facility.
- We recommend guests wear masks inside the aquarium.
If you’ve already purchased a ticket, then you may use the ticket at any time within a year’s purchase.
If you have any questions, please call Guest Services at 918-296-3474. We look forward to “sea”-ing you soon.